Digital Millenium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe there is content on the HostVPN.com website or transmitted through HostVPN's VPN services and network, and that violates copyright law, let us know. Specifically, send us an email or letter that includes substantially the following:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material such as timestamps, file sizes, file types, infringing IP, and file names.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that the information provided in this legal notice will be forwarded to the Subscriber who may be responsible for the alleged copyright infringements. After removing material pursuant to a valid DMCA notice, HostVPN will notify the Subscriber responsible for the allegedly infringing material that it has removed or disabled access to the material, if applicable. HostVPN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate the account of any Subscriber who is the subject of repeated DMCA infringement notifications.
The notice should be sent to our designated agent via the contact information listed below.
ATTN: Copyright Agent
14545 J. MILITARY TRL, #171
DELRAY BEACH, FL 33484